PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, October 12, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ —
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Macroeconomic Outlook Report – Brazil”
"PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report – Brazil", identifies the potentials of Brazil as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
Due to higher regional income inequality and uneven population distribution, top three provinces (Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeria and Minas Gerais) account for 52% of the total domestic product and about 40% of the total population.
– Even though FDI inflows have softened in recent years, Brazil remains the largest recipient of FDI in Latin America and the eighth largest recipient in the world. FDI has been a major source of economic growth and also helped financing the current account deficit.
– Brazil's President Michel Temer launched an infrastructure concessions program to raise BRL45.0 bn (US$14.43 bn) in investment for building and operating roads, port terminals, railways and power transmission lines.
– Brazil is a young country with almost 70% of the population in the working-age group. Brazil, like other BRICS nations, is expected to reap the benefits of demographic dividend in next few decades.
– The country has the world’s highest forest cover with the Amazon Basin accounting for about 26% of the world's remaining tropical forests.
Key points to buy
– Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
– PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
– Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
– This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Exhibits
Did you Know?
Country’s Position in GCRI (Country Risk Index)
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
WiseGuy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire