PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, October 12, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ —
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Nuclear Power in the United States, Market Outlook”
"Nuclear Power in the United States, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 – Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles", is the latest report from , the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the nuclear power market in United States.
The report provides in depth analysis on global nuclear power market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in United States (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details nuclear power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2006 to 2030 in United States nuclear power market. A detailed coverage of nuclear energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country, market size of major equipment and company snapshot of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
– A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
– Historical period is during 2006-2016 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2017-2030.
– Overview on the global nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2016, installed capacity split by major nuclear power countries in 2016 and investment trends.
– Power market scenario in United States provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2030.
– Details of United States nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by reactor type, installed capacity share by contractor/owner and information on major active and upcoming projects.
– Key policies and regulatory framework supporting nuclear power development.
– Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Key points to buy
– The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Identify key growth and investment opportunities in United States nuclear power market.
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
– Identify key partners and business development avenues.
– Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
2 Executive Summary
4 Nuclear Power Market, Global
5 Power Market, United States
6 Nuclear Power Market, United States
7 Power Market, Regulatory Scenario, United States
8 Nuclear Power Market, United States, Company Profiles
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
WiseGuy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire