Barclays, JP Morgan, Lloyds Banking Group, Morgan Stanley, Northern Trust and RBS are amongst the organisations who’ll gather at AIFS EU 2018, London Nov 28th
LONDON, UK, August 13, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — At the AFME support AIFS EU 2018, leading financial services organisations will gather to discuss the operational challenges of commercialising artificial intelligence applications, a technology which according to a recent Autonomous Next whitepaper, is set to create $1 trillion of change in the front, middle and back office of the financial services industry.
When FinTech Network set out to build the programme for the inaugural AIFS EU 2018 Conference, they did so with a single, clear objective in mind – to highlight and provide solutions to the operational challenges incumbent financial services organisations encounter when commercialising artificial intelligence applications. These includes:
• Taking an AI use case from prototype to scale
• Developing a data strategy that can deliver meaningful outcomes
• Building the controls and frameworks within which AI sits in your organisation
• Understanding the technology stack required to do enable your AI applications
Without first assessing and planning for these challenges, AI simply becomes another project sitting on the edge of the business, rather than an integral strand of a digital transformation strategy that can deliver true value.
With the convergence of several dynamics, artificial intelligence applications are far more commercially viable and can deliver greater value than before. These include:
• Access to significantly more computing power at lower costs through cloud computing solutions, making testing commercially viable
• An explosion in the data that is now available to organisations to both train and delivering outcomes from machine learning applications
• Advances in the various scientific approaches to building AI including Machine Learning, and in particular neural networks and deep learning
By building an agenda that brings together the organisations and individuals in the vanguard of AI adoption in the financial services industry, FinTech Network hope to provide a blueprint, based on practical, hard-won experience, that demonstrates how to successfully commercialise AI applications.
If you would like to find out more about AIFS EU 2018, including the full speaker roster and agenda, visit the conference website.
0203 411 9144
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire